Festool 🏆 is leading tool brand in the world and is becoming an innovative tool innovation company. Festool Tool Company announced a battery saw with guide rail which is TSC 55, and now, after a little time has been presented another model Festool HKC 55. It seems the new product is more suitable for the needs of the construction, as it is more compact than the TSC 55, a bit easier and not here It is such a strong emphasis on waste elimination. As far as our researchers known this would be a turning point for the tool market.
Festool reports that HKC 55 – is not just a circular saw, it is a whole system, which functionality is provided by a special guide rail.
According to statements, Festool Circular Saw HKC 55 is ideal for:
- longitudinal and transverse cutting of material thicknesses up to 55 mm
- as a mobile tool for working on construction sites
- lathing sawing roof to the desired length
- cutting the cladding panels
- cutting boards, racks, boards
- sawing chipboard
Circular Saw Festool HKC 55 is powered by an 18-volt battery, included as an option can be supplied a special guide bar, designed specifically for this model. Available will be a version without accessories in the form of a battery and charger, this solution is suitable for those who already have Festool tools with 18-volt batteries.
Among the main characteristics worth mentioning powerful brushless motor, a simple adjustment of the angle and depth of cut, as well as the use of a guide rail or without it. As is the case with the rest of the battery and corded circular saws from Festool, HKC Model 55 can do submersible cuts. Novelty is also equipped with a system of quick FastFix saw blade changing, riving knife, and a cover which completely covers the saw blade and moved during the cutting, providing good visibility of the work area.
Side guide makes the FSK saw HKC 55 even more versatile. For quick installation of the tire has a special lock. The bus allows the cuts at angles from 0 to 60 degrees, the bevel can be directed and left and right. There point intermediate the pivot locking mechanism commonly used angles. Due to its special construction, the user can easily and accurately determine the starting point of the cut.
- Motor speed without load: 4500 revs/min
- Saw blade diameter: 160 mm
- Tilt level: 0-50 degrees
- Cutting depth: 55 mm inclined at an angle of 0 degrees, 42 mm at an inclination of 45 degrees, 38 mm at an inclination of 50 degrees
- Included supplied the 18-volt lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 5.2 Ah
- Weight: 4.1 kg (with battery)
- HKC 55 EB Li-Basic: Saw without a battery, charger, and the guide rail
- HKC 55 Li 5,2 EB-Plus: Saw plus charger and battery capacity of 5.2 Ah
- HKC 55 Li 5,2 EB-Plus-FSK420: Saw plus charger, the battery capacity of 5.2 Ah and the guide rail 420 FSK
- HKC 55 Li 5,2 EB-Plus-FS: Saw plus charger, the battery capacity of 5.2 Ah and a guide rail FS 1400/2
All the models are supplied with the initial level of the saw blade (W18), and Casey Systainer 4 T-Loc.