You may see dozens of drills in the market but you are here because you want the best cordless drill. Milwaukee drill set takes a special place among them. Before I start this comparison, I would rather give you a detailed guide.
When you have to choose corded or cordless tools, I would like to suggest that, choose it depending on the type of work.
There are four types of Cordless Drills on the power tools market. You have your Cordless Screwdrivers, Basic Cordless Drills, Cordless Impact Drivers (impact wrench) or Cordless Hammer Drills.
The practical use of each of these power tools
Cordless Screwdrivers are mainly used for driving screws (has the least amount of power in the bunch) in minor projects like picture hanging. Basic Cordless Drills driver kits are perfect for most people who like taking on projects such as drilling holes in wood or light metals. Cordless hammer drills/Impact Drivers are best for things such as building decks or similar projects. It also comes as an impact driver combo kit with more options.
The main difference between them and Basic Cordless Drills is that when they pick up on resistance, they increase torque. Keep in mind; these are not as good for drilling holes. Lastly, you have your Cordless Hammer Drills which are the most powerful of the bunch. These drills can easily drill through such objects as brick or concrete. These can be used for just about anything.
If you’re looking for a more basic drill, you may want to check out the Black & Decker 9099KC which comes with 7.2 volts. Both the Bosch 36618-02 and DEWALT DC720KA offer you 18v and each drill has a ½ inch chuck capacity. The Black & Decker is the lightest of the bunch, weighing in at less than three pounds. The Bosch comes in at 3.7 pounds and the DEWALT at a hefty 4.8. Each drill comes with batteries included and a charger. (Both the Black & Decker and DEWALT have NiCAD batteries, while the Bosch has Lithium Ion) The Black & Decker delivers 60 in-lbs of torque, while the Bosch has 500. DEWALT uses its own system (unit watts out) and offers 410 UWO. These are some of the best cordless drills.
The features and functions of your chuck have a lot to do with your project’s success rate and how quickly you can get things done. The Black & Decker has a keyless chuck so you can quickly and easily change your bits. The Bosch comes with 20 different clutch settings, which gives you much more control over your project; while the DEWALT’s ratcheting chuck greatly reduces slippage. Both the Bosch and DEWALT have LEDs, which makes working in the dark that much easier.
The Black & Decker gives you 325/650 PRMs, while the Bosch has –500/0-1,600 RPMs and the DEWALT has 0-500/0-1,700. What we enjoy most about the Bosch is the fact that it comes with variable speeds, meaning you can select the correct speed; depending on the job at hand. Both the Black & Decker and the DEWALT offer two speeds; low allowing you more control and faster speeds that are perfect for drilling. Only the Black & Decker model allows you to move in reverse as well, even more, control of what you’re doing. Of the three, the Black & Decker is the most affordable.
Keep in mind; this is a Basic Cordless Drill. The Bosch is quite a bit more pricey because it’s able to work as both a Basic and a Driver; same with the DEWALT. The DEWALT’s motor is frameless, which we think many of you will enjoy. The Bosch has a very nice body design that has three steel straps which keep the motor, clutch, and gears in place; this protects your tool and keeps it running, even after drops. The steel-reinforced collar protects the nose of your drill, avoiding bending or breakage commonly associated with drops. The Black & Decker comes with a fan that will prevent problems caused by overheating. This will keep you working longer without unnecessary breaks. The Bosch comes with a double-ended bit and carrying case, and the DEWALT comes with two batteries that charge within a single hour, a kit box, and a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service and 90-day money back guarantee. The Black & Decker comes with a two-year warranty.
If you’re looking for a great place to compare different Cordless Drills and/or other tools and get advice and tips on each from people who have actually purchased them, you should check out Amazon. That website offers an abundance of information about tools, not only from the manufacturers themselves but from actual customers. There are also many training tools for beginners located there as well.
Looking for the cordless drill 2018? These are some best cordless drill available in the market
Best Milwaukee 2601-22 18-Volt Li-ion Cordless Drill Kit
- Heavy-duty 2-speed metal gearbox
- Compact motor delivers 400 inch-pounds of maximum torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Lightweight at 4-pounds
- Superior bit grip with Yukiwa chuck
- Reviews – 4.0 out of 5 stars (From 189 customer reviews)
Milwaukee drill set 2410-22 M12 12v 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver
- 250 In./Lbs. of Torque for Fast Driving and Full-Day Runtime
- M12 Lithium-Ion Power: Compact, Lightweight, and Dependable
- M12 Series Tools: Innovative, Portable, and Easy to Handle
Milwaukee 2691-22 M18 lithium-ion cordless 2-tool combo kit
- 400 inch-pounds of torque, weighs 4 pounds, 7-3/4 inches long
- Lightweight, durable, built-in LED, battery fuel gauges, and variable-speed triggers
- Reviews – 4.6 out of 5 stars (From 665 customer reviews)
Milwaukee 2897-22 M18 Fuel 2-Tool Combo Kit
- Brushless Motor
- 1200 in. lbs. of peak torque
- Up to 2000 RPM faster drilling speeds
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0Ah battery
- Review – 4.7 out of 5 stars (From 308 reviews)
Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 Cordless Combination 3/8″ Drill/Driver and 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver Dual Power Tool Kit (2 Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, and Bag Included)
- 3/8″ DRILL / DRIVER (2407-20): 1,500 RPM and a 20 position clutch to adjust your torque up to 275-inch pounds
- 1/4″ HEX IMPACT DRIVER (2462-20): 2,500 RPM and 1,000 Inch Pounds of torque define this beast of a 12 Volt tool.
- 2 x 12 VOLT LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
- Reviews – 4.5 out of 5 stars (From 92 reviews)
Milwaukee 2799-22CX M18 Cmpt Brushless Hammer Drill
- 1500 inch pounds
- 3.7 x 14.3 x 11.6 inches
- Reviews – 4.0 out of 5 stars (From 39 reviews)
Milwaukee 2798-22CT M18 Cmpt Brushless Drill Impact Kit
- 3.7 x 14.3 x 11.6 inches
- Reviews – 4.4 out of 5 stars (From 24 customer reviews)
If you have drilling sets, then you must need driver bits.back to menu ↑
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Titanium Drill Bit Set – 18PC
- Milwaukee Thunderbolt drill bits are made of steel and heat treated.
- KIT INCLUDES: 2 x 1/16″, 2 x 5/64”, 2 x 3/32”, 1 x 7/64”, 2 x 1/8″, 1 x 9/64”, 1 x 5/32”, 2 x 3/16”, 1 x 7/32”, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 5/16”, 1 x 3/8″
Bonus – I have added some other competitive products
Best Price on Makita BHP452HW 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact Cordless Percussion-Driver Drill
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 450 in./lbs. of max torque, with a variable 2-speed all-metal transmission
- Compact, ergonomic design; only 8-3/4 inches long and weighs just 3.6 pounds
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Makita LXT Lithium-ion battery and 15-minute rapid charger produces 430 percent total lifetime work
- 3-year warranty on the tool; 1-year warranty on battery and charger
Best Black Decker HPD18AK-2 18-Volt High-Performance Drill
- Supplies 330 in./lbs. of torque
- 100 percent metal chuck with a spindle lock to tighten screwdrivers and drill bits in less time
- Zero to 350 RPM in high-torque applications, zero to 1,400 RPM in high-speed applications
- Weighs 9.4 pounds (shipped), 2-year warranty
- Includes two 18-volt batteries, one cup charger, kit box, and 10-piece drill bit set
Best Price on DEWALT DC725KA 18-Volt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver
- Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces; lightweight design (4.9 lbs.) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual-speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- High-performance frameless motor delivers a maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
Hope you understand why Milwaukee drill set is the best. Please leave a comment and share this with your friends.
Milwaukee drill set no doubt it is the best!